Monday 4 April 2011

So where do I buy my ticket

Second part of my 'Two bridges with nowhere to cross' series. This isn't a staged shot but because of the flat light I think I might have to go back and re-stage with a more dynamic sky. The reflections are great and the composition turned out perfectly for the mood I was trying to create,the problem is the lack of contrast between the sky and the sea.

This series is trying to convey the problems I am having with making decisions in my life. I inevitably regret every decision I make and am looking for some confidence. My art helps with this but I still struggle with who I am and what I am supposed to be doing. Where I am meant to be heading and where I have come from.

Please listen to my new track titled 'Two bridges with nowhere to cross' below in my soundcloud player.

1 comment:

  1. Great beat ! I would like to apprentice even as you amend your site, how could i subscribe for a weblog website?The account helped me a applicable deal. I were a little bit familiar of this your broadcast provided vibrant clear concept....
    buy soundcloud comments


    ReplyDelete

Music

My newest tracks on Soundcloud