Sunday 13 March 2011

BLOG ONE:

Where to start? I guess from the beginning or maybe from the end,because that's where I began this journey. A journey into self discovery. About a year ago I was left an empty shell,only half a man. A soulless,lifeless entity with nothing but shallow remorse and deep scars. But this is where I was saved. Saved by Music and Photography. The music as an outlet for my bleeding heart and the photography an outlet for my stifled artistic soul that needed to capture the world I could no longer see through the depressed haze of self pity and loathing.

I am still waiting for my resurrection. But slowly and surely pieces of me are falling back into place. This is the world I can see and hear now. A world of beauty and a world of exciting juxtapositions.

Who am I? I think I'm about to find out.


My Photography http://www.flickr.com/photos/53358681@N04/

My Music http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-ghost-of-Joseph-Seal-Music-and-Photography/158443444194706

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music

My newest tracks on Soundcloud