Tuesday 22 March 2011

the gift of the sunshine 1st day of spring

Betula shining cinematic
Betula Shining a photo by Esperanza del futuro on Flickr.
Yesterday was the first day of spring,myself and Louis spent the day walking and sitting in the warm sunshine. The atmosphere in Edinburgh yesterday was completely different. Like the peoples troubles and pains had been washed away or at least temporarily numbed by the soft and warm rays of this years first sign of summer being on it's way. We sat in George Square in the University of Edinburgh's campus and the students giggles and joyous chatterings were carried on the strong breeze,bringing hope and relief from my daily pressures. I took lots of photo's and hopefully captured the atmosphere. It was a truly lush day.

Please look at the rest of the photo's in this set on my Flickr page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music

My newest tracks on Soundcloud